Who Should Be A Member?
- Fund Raisers seeking networking opportunities with others with the same goals.
- Those who have responsibilities to raise funds for a charitable organization.
- Board members and volunteers supporting fund raising programs.
Why Become A Member?
- Enhance your ability to develop and implement fund raising programs for your organization.
- Update your knowledge of current issues affecting fund raising in an increasingly complex environment.
- Network with other fund raisers in the community and make new professional contacts.
Monthly breakfast meetings are held the first Wednesday of the month from September to June. Join us at 7:50 am until 9:00 am at Le Rendez-vous francophone community centre, 308 4th Ave N. Cost is $10 for members/ $15 for non-members and includes breakfast.
- Resource Sharing
- Professional Development
- Membership List
Annual membership fee is $35. To join or renew, just fill in the form below.
SSFRE Membership Application / Renewal
Annual Membership is $35, due in September for the upcoming program year.