Who Should Be A Member?
- Fund Raisers seeking networking opportunities with others with the same goals.
- Those who have responsibilities to raise funds for a charitable organization.
- Board members and volunteers supporting fund raising programs.
Why Become A Member?
- Enhance your ability to develop and implement fund raising programs for your organization.
- Update your knowledge of current issues affecting fund raising in an increasingly complex environment.
- Network with other fund raisers in the community and make new professional contacts.
Monthly breakfast meetings are held the first Wednesday of the month from September to June. Join us at 7:50 am until 9:00 am at Le Rendez-vous francophone community centre, 308 4th Ave N. Cost is $10 for members/ $15 for non-members and includes breakfast. For fall and winter 2020-21, SSFRE will host its meetings by Zoom and will waive the meeting charge.
- Resource Sharing
- Professional Development
- Membership List
Annual membership fee is normally $35, but fees have been WAIVED for 2020-21! No need to renew, and if you’re joining us for the first time, just fill in the form below.
SSFRE Membership Application / Renewal
Annual Membership is $35, due in December for the upcoming year.
Note: SSFRE Membership fees are waived for the 2020-21 year, no need to renew! To join as a new member, use this form.